September 13, 2011

Meiko - Reasons to love you



My year of music is nearly complete!  I know, I know, I've missed over a hundred days.  It seems not quite fair for me to end it without 365 new songs for you, but alas, there are only 24 hours to every day.  I'm using as many of them as I can lately!

And I've also been inspired to write about the great journey I've been on in the last twelve months.  Shortly, I hope, I will be able to post an ode to this last year, and discovering great music, like Meiko, will be a part of it!

Until then, I'm just thinking back about how much I've learned about life and love, something that Meiko sings so much about.  Tonight, I wrote about the latest epiphany I've been realizing.  When it comes down to it, I guess somebody will one day provide me with a Reason to Love Him/Her....until then, I'll just love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment