November 13, 2010

Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists



And now, for the twenty-first version of free-love-anti-war...let's attack the largest power around - U.S.A. ... and the "War on Terror"!

This is a GREAT video. Truly worth the time to watch...and perhaps I should keep my politics out of this, but... My real strength lies in the fact that I can see both sides, and hopefully I can stay quiet enough for the Right to trust me....so I can slowly lead them to the Left...give me a few more years in AB. :-D


I am falling in love with this little band! Oh...so great!

The first song of theirs I heard was Crane Wife, right before they really began to make waves for us non-music-snob individuals (oh wait, isn't that what people call "hipsters" now?). That was back in 2007. This video comes from their album "Kill Rock Stars," the last album produced before "The Crane Wife." As the band is from Portland, it really is no surprise that I have slowly fallen in love with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment