March 26, 2011

Bright Eyes - I Must Belong Somewhere

Today's video did not embed on my blog :-(.  But, please click on the link and check it out!

For some reason, I've been listening to more mellow music this week.  I think it has something to do with being a bit sick :-( Nonetheless, I always really enjoy this song.  The video, also, captures that desire that the song is responding to.  We all strive to find some real place for ourselves, but the truth is that we are exactly where we are supposed to be.  Call it faith, fate, or just blind belief, but this is exactly what we are supposed to be doing, based on everything that has happened in the past, and everything that may happen in the future.  What we choose to do with our situation is the only thing that will change things, and it will only change the future... Embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment