December 8, 2010

Day 83: Hawksley Workman ~ Striptease



This song has great tempo - love it! It's one of my fav for working out.

I don't know how I feel about this video. Kinda cool that it's from Much Music, but I think that's also degraded my image of him as an artist. AND... NOT because I'm a hipster who only likes an artist until they've made it big. It's just, that, well, Hawksley kind of looks like a jerk as he's singing in the video. But, well,... with those lyrics, what was I expecting?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRET19Sjlrc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgR0S8Xt7Rc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche! For pirated performances, these are pretty good. I do like his comments in the first one - about not fitting the typical image of people that you find on music television. But, well, now that we have YouTube, everybody can be on music television. AND....it's not his appearance or his strange movements (that I disliked in the video I posted) that make him a fantastic artist; it's his musical talents!
    Thanks for sharing, Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete