December 28, 2010

Rob Szabo- Beautiful



Fantabulous song; great video, especially for a live recording ;-)

An artist that has been compared to the likes of Damien Rice and Ray Lamontagne, Rob Szabo is slowly gaining my admiration. I liked him as soon as I heard him - on a mixed cd my sister shared with me from one of her coworkers - but it's taken some time for me to add this song on to my top ten list on my iPod. Now that it's there, though, I thought I should share it with all of you as well!

Another Ontario man, Rob Szabo is yet another artist who thinks outside of the box for funding. Currently, he is fund-raising for his new cd with pre-orders and a campaign to do "some other ideas about something that’s of value to you, that I can provide," such as house concerts, or guitar lesson. He's not looking for charity; he's just asking you to value the production of art. I find him innovative!

Check out his website:

www.robszabo.com

For more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment