December 9, 2010

Video From Day Two: Coco Love Alcorn ~ Intellectual Boys



We Interrupt The Week of "H"s with a look back at some of my fav videos/songs from the First Fifty Days. I'll start with Coco...

Day Two: From the girl who brought you the song about the bicycle...I love Coco! So sad I missed her in Edmonton this spring!

Update/Expansion: Coco was in E-town the weekend that I moved into my apartment in Garneau. She was playing at the Myer Horowitz, so it would have been a quick trip to see her, but I think my friends and family who had volunteered their time to help me move might have been a bit upset if I had just left everything with them at 7. Such is being a responsible individual...ugh...
Coco was on tour while pregnant, which would have made for an interesting show! She'll probably be out for a few more months, or years - I'm not sure. When she starts touring again, though, def check her out! Until then, enjoy her music, and buy her cd - Joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment