December 13, 2010

Video From Day 34: Mason Jennings ~ Jackson Square




I posted this on the day we were all supposed to wear purple to remember everybody who had died as a result of being bullied for their sexuality. This was back in a time (54 days ago) when I didn't care about finding the perfect video. There is no video, really, but some very good audio, which is often the best choice. I hope you enjoy the song!

Day Thirty-Four: Thank you for everybody who wore purple today! It's a good cause - the first real cause I won a battle over! Sometimes you don't have to do a lot to make a difference. In my case, it was a simple question posed to an influential figure. Whether you wore purple today or not, remember that it doesn't matter the size of your action, as long as it matches your convictions.
Also, I love Mason Jennings! This is definitely the first song of his I should post...but why has it taken me 34 days to post it? Well, I don't know everything...

Update: I still love Jackson Square :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment