December 10, 2010

Day 85: Hey Ocean! ~ Fifteen Words



"you give until you've given up and you are sure to find the perfect man"

This week, a friend of mine gave my advice in the form of a quote from the movie, Almost Famous. It goes as follows:

Penny Lane: I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

This is a sweet melody. And I know few people who have not been in this situation. If you have, that's a good thing. If you've given until you've given up, you have the capacity for great love. That is, of course, as long as you don't give up too easily...

Also, I agree with the comment on the YouTube page: "Why is this band so underrated?" And so, they get two appearances on the week of H. I feel a little bit like a character from Sesame Street...

No comments:

Post a Comment