January 19, 2011

Day 125: The Hush Sound ~ Honey



Although I try to live life without any regrets, my lack of knowledge about bands in the past occasionally makes me sad. :-(  Alas, one should never wish away one's past because it makes one into the person of today. :-)  Say, for example, if I had known Hush Sound when they were still together, I may be sick of them now, and unable to appreciate them in the same way today.  Or, if I was one of the first fans to hear of Death Cab, I may not have this inferiority complex that forces me to pursue new music every day in the present.  Yes, of course, it would have been nice to see them live in concert once or twice, but I enjoy who I see in concert today, too.  And that's really how we have to live our lives - enjoying the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment