January 31, 2011

Last Instalment of Workout Tunes, I Promise!



Vampire Weekend ~ Campus

I have yet to give this band enough credit for their GREAT workout tunes! This one, in particular, is a great warmup one.



Amy Winehouse ~ You Know I'm No Good

This is one of those songs that I listen to every workout. Yet, somehow, at Karaoke on Saturday, I still screwed up the words. Well, I suppose that, in preparation for the next karaoke times, I will just have to bite the bullet and start singing along at the gym!



Metric ~ Wet Blanket

This is a fun tune, I like the lyrics in the beginning, and the beat is good for keeping you all pumped during a thorough bout of activity!



Culture Club ~ Karma Chameleon

I think the 80s have been overlooked as fabulous workout music. This is just ONE example...



Vapor Kings ~ Turning Japanese

And here is another! I love the 80s!

No comments:

Post a Comment